There's Magic Out There: DIY Vision/Inspiration Board

January 27, 2013

DIY Vision/Inspiration Board

Over two weeks ago I started my Vision Board, I was almost finished with it when my dads health scare happened so it was put on hold. It also made all the things that I want for more my future that much more clear and serious.

If your wondering... What is a Vision board? A Vision Board is a board that you put your goals on to. You can do this in a variety of ways but the result you want is a place where you can see the things you are working for, dreaming of and pushing for. It helps you as a reminder to not give up, to keep going forward. Inspirational words to keep up your spirits. I have heard a lot of people who highly recommend it and I thought why not? I have nothing to lose and lots to gain so I made one to help me in 2013.

Here's How I made my Vision Board:









I Hope this helps me on my journey this year. Let me know if you make one and how it works out for you. Lets help each other on this journey to make our goals happen this year!

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!