There's Magic Out There: Buckaroo Breakfast in San Antonio

January 23, 2013

Buckaroo Breakfast in San Antonio


One of the best parts of living in San Antonio is enjoying the Rodeo and our little ones can join in on the fun with
 
When: February 2nd 2013
 
Where: Alamo Plaza Downtown
 
Time: 9 am- noon
 
What: There will be plenty of food, Radio Disney Music, games, awesome prizes such as tickets to the rodeo grounds and tickets to see Austin Mahone live in concert.
 
Hope to see you guys there!

6 comments:

  1. Hey, I want some breakfast too. Lol, j/k. I hope ya'll have fun Alvina! I bet it will be lots of fun. "Inspiration in Progress" Link up tomorrow. : ) http://onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, new follower here. Visiting from the Lovely Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much is the cost iv never tooken my kids and would luv to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all free! It s a yearly event and is always free!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!