There's Magic Out There: The ABC's of Me

January 24, 2013

The ABC's of Me

I saw this on Simply Clarke and it was so cute I wanted to try it. So here it goes! The ABC's Of me!

A. Age?
28 yrs old
B. Book?
Currently reading World War Z and waiting for the movie
C. Cake or Pie?
Chocolate cake!
D. Drink of choice?
Cherry coke, extra cherries from sonic (love the ice)
E. Essential Items?
Pen and paper
F. Favorite Color?
Blue! 
G. Game to play or watch?
Basketball My San Antonio Spurs
H. Hometown?
San Antonio! Home of The Alamo
I. Indulgence?
chocolate!
J. Job?
Full time Mommy/Blogger
K. Kids?
One Munchkin love of my life
L. Life is incomplete without?
Love and family by your side
M. Music group or singer?
Eeeek! Favorites? Fiona Apple, Queen and The Beatles
N. Number of siblings?
2, one of each both a lot younger
O. Oranges or apples
Hard choice but apples, pretty much almost a tie
P. Phobias/fears?
I really didn't have much fears before my munchkin but now I have so many since I have become a mother. Life is not so scary when you only have to worry about your well being, but once your life isn't just yours then that brings alot of fears besides roaches.
Q. Favorite Quote?
"All you need is Love"
R. Reason to smile?
Life, Health, family
S. Season?
My favorite season is Spring
T.  Tattoos?
None but I want one. A turtle on my ankle
U. Unknown fact about me?
I have not driven a car in years
V. Vegetable you love?
Broccoli, carrots
W. Worst Habit?
Nail biter but I'm doing good not biting recently
X. X-Rays you've had?
So many X-rays on my knee! I keep breaking the same one
Y. Your favorite food?
Chicken soup
Z. Zodiac?
Hope you learned a little bit more about me and if you're doing one too please share it with me! Id love to learn more about you!  
Follow on Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. ooooo cherry coke is my life! Also love me some sonic ice like crazzzzzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should be best friends because cherry coke is my fave! Not just my fave but a part of me especially with sonic ice :)

      Delete
  2. I love this - I am going to join in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I am going to join in later this week. I'll comment with my link when I do! Thanks for sharing and letting us get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ABC's of me. I did this last year. I'm a nail bitter too, hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm your newest follower from a lovely blog hop! Sarah @ pamperedaughterthriftywife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! thanks I will stop over and check out your blog.

      Delete
  6. I love this! I am going to do one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love yours! Its always great to learn more about the writer behind the blog

      Delete
  7. Ahhhh, such cute squish!

    Everyone is sooooo young. I feel like an oldster at 38. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alvina,
    That is such a great list. God Bless you for picking between cake and pie. I'm not sure I could do that.
    Thank you for linking up to the Thumping Thursdays Blog Hop.

    Karina
    http://momintheusa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I indulge in Chocolate all the time- probably too much :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop, it runs Friday night through the end of Monday! Come stop by and link up if you have some time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-11.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres no such thing as too much chocolate! I will put it on my list, Thankyou!

      Delete
  10. loved this and can't wait for the world war z movie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I cant wait. With every commercial i get more excited

      Delete
  11. Hi Alvina!

    I found you on the Prowess and Pearls BlogHop! I am definitely going to be doing the ABC'S of me soon.... Great Post!

    ~God Bless~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!