There's Magic Out There: New Years Resolutions/Goals

January 04, 2013

New Years Resolutions/Goals


Ive been thinking alot about this and it was hard to make because I have alot of goals I want to accomplish over the year and I don't want to just write them to just write them. I want them to mean something to me and for the goals to be something I can accomplish. So these are my tops goals! I needed a place to post them where I can be accountable for my goals and how there going.

So here they are: (In no particular order)

1. Read more Books

2. Finish our Alphabet Journey

3. Work on the relationship I have with myself

4. Yell less and listen more

5. Enjoy everyday with my son until munchkin starts school

6. Let the important people in my life know the love I have for them

7. Blog more!

8. Make new friends

9. Explore my city more

10. Spend more time outdoors enjoying life

11. Walk more often (no excuses)

12. Build better relationships with my family

13. Sleep more


I am going to try my best to stay focused and make a plan to accomplish what my heart desires. Here's Hoping!

9 comments:

  1. Those are really great goals most I should have on my list, if I made one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love numbers 3 and 4! I would love to become the {confident} person I once was!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so badly need to work on that. I miss the me I was and that makes me sad, but hopefully with hard work I will feel more confident and shine through again

      Delete
  3. I am all for 1 and 13!! I love to read and love to sleep and really would like to do a whole lot more of both... but they kind of conflict with one another. Hmmm. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me and for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm following you back and I may just pick a few of your resolutions and do them too. Definitely no. 13 in any case!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!