There's Magic Out There: Bargain shopping fun

January 12, 2013

Bargain shopping fun

This week after the rain passed we finally left the house and went shopping! I was lucky enough to have won a gift card to Goodwill, its one of my favorite places to shop for bargains so this was exciting! 

Here are some of the awesome finds from this week:

My favorite place to start is the books! I Love Books! I'm a bookaholic....
I literally try to look at every single title afraid I'll miss something. I ended up finding some really cute kids books and even coloring books.
I picked up a couple of photo albums to hopefully have fun with (ideas brewing)
I found a ton of really awesome Christmas items that were half off. I know! Half off the low prices they already have, it was a steal. This cute Christmas baker was only $2! and all those new packages you see of Christmas items they were 25 cents each! 
If you like getting ahead of the season well they have a huge shelf covered in baskets. You can use them for Easter baskets or even make your Valentine a neat basket full of goodies. They even had Heart cutouts! 

Anyone here a teacher? Or even a parent trying to organize there desk or kids arts supplies well there were so many cute containers and bins and more to help you along. 
Lastly kids clothes! If you have a little one then you know how fast they grow out of clothes. So a tip from me would be to shop at Goodwill for kids clothes. Everything 5T and under is 99 cents! Baby clothes is a great bet. They don't walk around yet so how dirty can they get? I saw a bunch of items still with tags! We took home some cute clothes for munchkin and if I wouldn't have told you, you would have thought I bought it new. 
Whens the last time you went shopping at goodwill? Items are being constantly brought out so its like shopping at a new store very time! 

Disclosure: I won a Goodwill Gift card and was not asked to write about my shopping experience. All opinions are my own.

Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on an awesome win!!. I love the Goodwill too. When I get to the city, I will have to pop in for the Christmas deals. Cheers. Happy New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow there is some awesome stuff there! I would love those plastic organising baskets - I am busy organising my house and these would come in handy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to take them all home too! But I have no where to put them right now

      Delete
  3. I love bargain and thrift shopping!

    Followed you from the blog hop!

    Leenie
    www.undecidedmamas.com
    Check us out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you are on a budget, this is an excellent way to shop and get what you need. It's a little retail therapy for less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is great for being on a budget. Especially with little ones

      Delete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!