There's Magic Out There: SeaWorld San Antonio's Aquatica First Birthday!

June 24, 2013

SeaWorld San Antonio's Aquatica First Birthday!

A couple of weeks ago we got really lucky and we were able to go celebrate Aquaticas First Birthday! Yep its been over a year now since Aquatica opened in Seaworld San Antonio. It was special for us since we were actually there on Aquaticas first day. 

So of course on the one year birthday we had to be one of the first people there especially because of the prizes! First 100 people got a free Aquatica towel and they are huge, Its more like a blanket actually and we have been enjoying our free towels. Then they had a giveaway where they had passed out tickets to the people there and randomly picked winners from the tickets and guess what? I was a winner! I won a stingray interaction for me and my munchkin, How awesome is that? 

Here's a peek at our Fun day and at Aquatica in case you've never been there! 
Doesn't Aquatica look like a lot of fun? Be sure and check it out if your in San Antonio this summer! There's plenty more to do and I will share more as we enjoy more areas of Aquatica! Happy Summer! 

Check out our other fun trips to Seaworld San Antonio:
Seaworld San Antonio Howl-O-Scream
Seaworld San Antonio Christmas Celebration
Seaworld San Antonio Wild Days! 
Imagination Movers at Seaworld San Antonio

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. We love Aquatica! And I love your gorgeous photos. What camera are you using? And did you use a different (waterproof) one for the underwater shots?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. I love that you got an underwater shot :) I never took my girls to Aquatica before we moved but we'll have to visit if we ever get back to SA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun. Hopefully we'll be able to get down to Sea World Soon. Been trying since March, believe it or not!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!