There's Magic Out There: Project 52: Week 24

June 16, 2013

Project 52: Week 24

This past week was a good one. We spent a big chunk of it at the beach on our summer adventure. It was my kiddos first time seeing the waves and the never ending water. It was truly so much fun and we made some amazing memories! 

When we got back home we had a BBQ! It was funny because when we were off at the beach it was never ending sunshine and then we get home and its rain clouds for the most part. I guess we used up too much sun. But in between the rain clouds when the sun was out we ate some yummy watermelon and even played with water balloons for the very first time. 

How was your week? We've been chipping away at our 75 Days of Summer fun list. Be sure to check it out for some fun summer ideas. 
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!