There's Magic Out There: Have you checked out The San Antonio Symphony?

May 16, 2013

Have you checked out The San Antonio Symphony?



I don't know about you but my son is musical! He hears a beat and he wants to dance. He watches people playing instruments and off he goes to try to find things to mimic the music. I love it! I want to grow his love for music and help it thrive so when I heard about the San Antonio Symphony's Family Series I was intrigued. 

Have you been to a concert lately? 

I haven't and a lot of it had to do with the fact that I didn't think my kiddo would sit through it. But now I feel that hes ready for this! This is a family oriented show and even has a fun before activity you can do for free called The Instrument Petting Zoo! 

The Instrument Petting Zoo is free and starts an hour before the family concert series. Its a special opportunity for children of all ages to try out and play a variety of instruments. How fun is that? Maybe your kiddo will find there calling?


Don't have any weekend plans? There is a show this weekend called Columbus and his Musical Voyages  May 19th at 2:30 pm. There will be an Instrument petting zoo so make sure you head out there for the fun!


Cant make it this weekend? Keep up to date with whats going on on Facebook or Twitter!  Hope to see you out there sharing our love for Music!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great event!! Ugh I wish we were in SA! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!