There's Magic Out There: Mothers Day 2013

May 12, 2013

Mothers Day 2013

Today is a special day for us moms. Today we celebrate us! We celebrate our children above all else who made us who we are today. So today I celebrate the little man in my life who calls me Mommy and fills my heart with love. He gave me a reason, a purpose in life to smile and love. He makes me whole! 
From the day he was born he changed my life. I find it so special how the first time I felt him in my tummy it was Mothers day! It was like he was telling me Happy Mothers day mommy, I cant wait to meet you! 

Happy Mothers day to all you mommys out there! Hope your day is Beautiful and full of love! 
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, he is so very sweet, Alvina. Lookie at that baby picture. Both of you are so precious!

    Happy Mothers Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe such a good looking pair right there!

    Happy Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day, Alvina! I hope you had a terrific day with your sweet, little boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Hope you had a great one! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, you are both beautiful alvina! truly being a mother is a blessing♥

    huggies♥
    rea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!