There's Magic Out There: Fun Learning about Bones at Gummy Lump

May 23, 2013

Fun Learning about Bones at Gummy Lump


I am over at Gummy Lump again this week sharing about our latest learning adventure. This time we are learning about Bones, whats inside of us. Yes this is a huge topic but you can start early with your kiddo and introduce this subject in a fun way. I used play dough, ear cleaners and a puzzle to make this fun and kid friendly. Come over and check it out here

Be sure to follow Gummy Lump with BlogLovin! Never miss another activity, craft or giveaway again. 
Follow on Bloglovin

Have you missed any of my other crafts or activities from gummy Lump? 
  • DIY Indoor Zoo
  • DIY Puzzle Piece Keychains
  • DIY Pretend play Garden
  • Mothers Day Jewelry Box & Bracelet
  • Nature Art Hunt Painting!


  • Plus dont forget to follow my Blog with Blog Lovin! 
    Follow on Bloglovin

    2 comments:

    1. Just dropping by to say "thank you" for taking the time to link up on my Bloglovin Blog Hop. I sincerely appreciate it.

      Was a follower via GFC and Bloglovin. Now also following via Twitter.

      Take care,
      Meg
      Happy Kids, Inc

      ReplyDelete
    2. this looks so cool! i cant wait for my little guy to start learning this kind of stuff

      Delightful Ideas
      ABCMouse Giveaway

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!