There's Magic Out There: Love to Swim &Tumble School (San Antonio &Schertz)

May 30, 2013

Love to Swim &Tumble School (San Antonio &Schertz)


About Love to Swim and Tumble School
Love to Swim and Tumble School’s mission is to develop lifelong swimmers who are confident and masterful. Founded in 2001 by Mary Reilly-Magee, Love to Swim and Tumble School has locations in San Antonio and Schertz that provide swim lessons, tumble lessons, parties, preschool and more! Students range in age from six months to adult, and in skill level from beginner to advanced. For additional information, links to resources and water-related articles, visit www.love-to-swim.com.
Visit the website for more information about their swim and tumble programs and family-friendly events. Register NOW – they enroll year round!

My readers receive $10 off your first month if you mention my blog "There's magic Out There"!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!