There's Magic Out There: Happiness is... (Week 9)

May 08, 2013

Happiness is... (Week 9)

Happiness is... playing outdoors and finding new friends. This lizard followed us everywhere! Can you spot him? 




Happiness is... watching our caterpillars grow! Have I told you we collected 5 Caterpillars before we cut the grass and have been taking care of them for almost a week? Its fun and we are learning every day a little more about them.


Happiness is... This awesome badge! Have you noticed my new badge? 
Im an official Blogger for Gummy Lump and I love it! My latest blog is about the fun we had creating Art with found items from nature, recyclables and even old toys. Its a lot of fun! Check it out here

Lisa at Crazy Adventures in parenting has been doing a weekly series called "Happiness Is_____" where every Wednesday she will be having a link up for others to share what Happiness is to them. So go check that out and link up! You can also follow others along with the hash tag #HappinessIs on twitter and Instagram. Hope to see you there spreading the happiness!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful week!! Love the find the hidden lizard photos ALvina, going to show them to my son in the morning and see if he can spot them. Congrats on the Gummy Lump gig, well deserved. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is... spending time in my garden. I find that by the end of a long day caring for two three-year olds, I love having my 15 minutes to water and weed the garden. The joy I get out of feeding my family is priceless.

    Congrats on working with Gummy Lump and I look forward to reading what you come up with.

    Thanks for following me via BlogLovin. I'm a new follower of yours too. I'd love it if you linked up to my weekly BlogLovin Hop at Journeys of The Zoo (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/search/label/BlogLovin%20Hop).

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo, congratulations on Gummy Lump! But HOLY COW I canNOT find that lizard, I suck! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. following you from lovin the #'s blog hop would love a follow back! Thanks!
    mylittlespace4everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I couldn't find the lizard in the first two pictures. Finally found it in the third. And even after seeing it in the third, I still can't find it in the first two.
    We love watching caterpillars, thanks for the reminder, got to order some. We have also observed ants and tadpoles before, so fascinating.
    So glad you joined in with Lovin' The Weekend. I am now following you and am looking forward to future posts.
    Have a great weekend!
    Karen
    Tots and Me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!