There's Magic Out There: Scholastic Literacy Caravan Schedule (San Antonio)

May 01, 2013

Scholastic Literacy Caravan Schedule (San Antonio)

Have you ever been on The Scholastic Literacy Caravan? It is a Free and Fun resource for children. They have fun activities, games and more on the caravan that promote literacy. The best part? At the end you get to take home a Free Brand New Book!

Here is a list of times and places the Caravan will be at soon:

Hope you check them out if your in the area!
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! It looks like a ton of fun - and a free book....that's nothing to pass up.

    I wonder if they have something like this in my area?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn! None of the stops are near me! When my oldest was small we got to check out the Scholastic Literacy Caravan - it's SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!