There's Magic Out There: Garnier B.B Cream Review

May 06, 2013

Garnier B.B Cream Review


Have you ever tried BB Cream? I recently got a chance to try it out Thanks to Bzz and Its working miracles with my skin!

Disclosure: I am a Bzz member and as such i receive Free products to tests and review.  All opinions are my own. Your experience with them may vary from mine. 

I have a major pain when it comes to my skin. I have eczema  My face is almost always red and bumpy and it looks like pimples on my cheek bones but its not.  I went through a lot of ways to cover it up that included bad makeup choices. As I grew up though I ended up just quitting on trying to cover it up and instead working on relieving the redness through many products. I have to be honest and say that I dont hardly ever way makeup now as a mom. So I had to make myself try real hard to do this. But Im glad I tired BB cream. It helps cover it up and makes my skin feel good. 

It was a new product to me and I have to get out there and start checking out new products like these to help my with my skins appearance. Have you tried BB cream? What did you think? 

Disclosure: I am a Bzz member and as such i receive Free products to tests and review.  All opinions are my own. Your experience with them may vary from mine. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm major BB cream fan! In fact, I used to order them from Asia before they were popular in the US. I tried the Garnier one, but the smell was too strong for me. Then again, I was pregnant at the time and sensitive to certain scents!

    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!