There's Magic Out There: Project 52: Week 14

April 07, 2013

Project 52: Week 14


We finally did get more out of the house this past week. 

We went downtown Saturday morning and caught a glimpse of The Komen race for the cure. We then went to The HEB Healthy Family Expo and it was fun getting all the freebies and full sized samples (some small ones too), plenty of coupons and even a kids zone where my munchkin played safety bingo and won a bike helmet. Its great actually because he never wanted to try riding his bike, but as soon as we got home thats all he kept asking me to do. 

Sadly I twisted my foot Saturday afternoon and could barely walk on it so no bike riding that day. By Sunday it did feel a lot better but I ended up missing Siclovia! I was upset because I knew I had to rest my foot (especially to keep up with my kiddo) but I really had wanted to go. Now I have to wait for the next Siclovia. 

Did you miss my latest craft on Gummy Lump? Its a DIY Pretend Garden. Munchkin had a lot of fun with this one! We made flowers, garden markers, seed packets, a caterpillar, butterfly and even a bee. Its a fun way to get your kiddo involved with plants and even an opportunity to learn about plant growth and the life cycle of a caterpillar. So be sure to check it out!

How was your week? Are you doing a Project 52? 

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and I think its wonderful. Love all your photos and crafts. I have a little boy and I'm new to the blogging world, hope to set my page up as well as you have to document him growing up.

    New follower: http://sugarplumandsaddleshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!