There's Magic Out There: Forest Hills Play and Learn

September 15, 2012

Forest Hills Play and Learn

We came back for our second week of Play and Learn at Forest Hills Library and Munchkin was so excited to earn his purple shirt! Its a special shirt that as soon as he saw it being handed to me he kept asking to put it on. So of course I did. We got to see a special friend and will be back next week. Hope to see you there at Forest Hills Library Play and Learn every Thursday this month at 10 am.

If your curious about our first visit check it out here "Play and Learn "

 





Check out this cute book we got for free in class to add to our home library :)


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!