There's Magic Out There: Happiness is___ {2014-W1}

February 12, 2014

Happiness is___ {2014-W1}

Happiness is... Sunshine! This past weekend was Sunshine central. We really needed that little bit of warmth after all the cold weather we have gone through and are actually going through right now.

Happiness is... My dad having surgery go super great. So thankful for his health! 

Happiness is crafting. Me and my kiddo made a super cute Valentine card holder box for school that I cant wait to share. 

Happiness is my Munchkins smile! 

Now to bombard you with pictures of my happiness!
Lisa at Crazy Adventures in parenting has a weekly series called "Happiness Is_____" where every Wednesday she will be having a link up for others to share what Happiness is to them. So go check that out and link up! You can also follow others along with the hashtag #HappinessIs on twitter and Instagram. Hope to see you there spreading the happiness!
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but smile and feel his happiness! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Have a great week of happiness Alvina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love LOVE the smiles and happiness emanating from this post!!! So sweet! And hooray for your dad's surgery going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! We had a trampoline at our old house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!