There's Magic Out There: Project 52: Week 10

March 12, 2013

Project 52: Week 10

This week seemed to go really fast! March is really going fast and St. Patricks day is this upcoming weekend! If I know you and see you I will pinch you if you are not wearing green, So beware!  

I cut my munchkins long hair! Yep his gorgeous locks were making him too sweaty so I chopped them off and wanted to cry because I love him in long hair so its hard to get use to for me. I wish I could put a wig on him! (Any advice on hair styles for boys with long hair would be greatly appreciated because I'm going to let it grow again and I need ideas) 

We went outside as much as possible this past week. We blew bubbles and played basketball and it was great! I love the sunshine and we enjoy it together. 


How was your week? Have you been doing a Project 52? Share your Project 52 with me and lets see where this year takes us.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!