If you have never been to Coffins on Parade here's a little bit about it:
- Its Free! Just grab a seat or take a walk on the riverwalk as the river barges float on by.
- The barges are decorated with Halloween decorations, some have lights while others have loud fun dance music.
- The barges don't float down alone (of course). There are people dressed up in costumes on them (most dancing away and/or waving at people).
- Some of the barges have people throwing treats out to the people on the sides. (items like: necklaces, candy)
- The barges go down the riverwalk for 2 laps.
I caught a necklace and we watched both laps around the riverwalk and then called it a night. It was fun and we were tired from being out there all day but its always worth the fun. My only wish is that there were more barges but other than that Its great free fun.
Have you ever gone to Coffins on Parade?