There's Magic Out There: Have you checked out Alamo City Moms Blog?

July 21, 2013

Have you checked out Alamo City Moms Blog?

Maybe you noticed a new badge on my side bar? Yep there's a new one along side all the other awesome ones that says i'm contributing to this new blog in my area. Its called Alamo City Moms Blog. I am a part of a group of local moms in the Alamo City Area who are sharing our experiences living here, working here and raising our children here. Its such a big group of voices from different backgrounds and kids ages and stages that it gives a well rounded view on our city through a moms eyes. 
I Hope you stop on by and check it out! While you are checking out the brand new site make sure to check out my first posts on there and enter a couple of giveaways:
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!