There's Magic Out There: Rodriguez County Park in San Antonio Texas #SA2020Resolutions

December 02, 2020

Rodriguez County Park in San Antonio Texas #SA2020Resolutions

This year I have resolved to go to as many parks as I can with my family as part of my #SA2020Resolutions. A huge thanks to Colleen from San Antonio Moms Blog for introducing me to this initiative from SA2020 to resolve to visit at least 20 parks in San Antonio. 

Dont worry that its already May because guess what? Im a little late in posting but I have been out and about in a couple of parks with my munchkin so now im doing the catch up game here. 

So here it goes...

Park #1. Rodriguez County Park in San Antonio Texas plus Leon Creek Greenway


February 2014




























Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!