There's Magic Out There: Names in the sand.... (Beach life)

August 09, 2013

Names in the sand.... (Beach life)

Weeks ago we went on our first family trip to the beach! Yep, my kiddo for the first time got to feel his little toes in the sand and beach water! It was amazingly fun and the perfect way to start our summer fun. Now with all these rough days these past couple of weeks all I need to do is look back on our beach pictures and close my eyes and I'm back there under the sun and in the breeze of that fresh salty air. I told myself I would write our names in the sand since I had been to the beach only a handful of times but had never done it before so I did it! Here's my name in the warm beach sand:
It felt awesome to have my toes in the sand and I will never forget it. My kiddo loved it and we cant wait to go back next summer. I will share a bunch more beach pictures soon! 

How was your kiddos first time at the beach? Did they love it like mine did?
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Glad you have such good beach memories! I do remember my kids first time doing that also, and they just loved it! They could just splash against waves all day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it's been a while since I've been to the beach. I miss that feeling of toes in the sand. That's got to be one of the best feelings. I currently live in Austin, so I might just have to head out to Corpus Christi one day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!