There's Magic Out There: Have you tried Glade Expressions?

February 18, 2013

Have you tried Glade Expressions?

I know most of you have heard of Glade. I love it and have used it many times but for the first time I got to try out Glade Expressions. They are the more fashionable side of Glade. 
The fragrance mist is awesome! Its funny how you squeeze it, Its easy to use.  Plus its a peekaboo kind of container where you can switch the scents in and out. I tried out the Cotton scent and I actually like it. It was the only one available at the store and I felt disappointed because I actually wanted to try lavender but once I did try cotton I loved it! It was so fresh and a clean scent. (I still want to try lavender though). 

I also got to try out The Oil diffuser in pineapple and that is so strong smelling! It would be great for a bathroom or a large room where you need it most. It smells really yummy and tropical even and I like that. 

Have you tried Glade Expressions? Which scent is your favorite?

Disclosure: I am a Bzzz Agent. I have received this item free to try out and Review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Your experience may vary from mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!