There's Magic Out There: "Haute" Fashion with Flexy

February 19, 2013

"Haute" Fashion with Flexy

I'm so excited to tell you guys about a fun fashionable find I got to try out. In my opinion its great for all ages depending on your style. Its called Fashion FlexyIts a mix of hair accessories and jewelry that you can use as hair ties but also when not in use double as bracelets. It helps people like me a lot! I like to have my hair down when its cold but then as soon as I get a little hot, up it goes and I always worry I wont be able to find a hair tie. Now I can always carry one around my wrist and you would think it was just another accessory.

Let me show you the neat stuff I got to try out:



Here's some fun pictures of them on:


There are so many styles to choose from depending on the occasion and you can even special order some for special events such as business, charity, Runs, etc. The prices are pretty great too, most start as low as $2 (without charm)! I think thats great if you have a big group of girls for a sleep over/birthday party and want to get them each a little special keepsake of the night. 

I like how soft they were and the many choices you have for charms or colors and types of hair ties. Not only that but they also made earrings, necklaces and rings to match. That way they really get incorporated into your style. My favorite was the heart charm. It was a great touch to my hair on Valentines Day.

So go and check them out on there website Fashion Flexy or keep up with them on Twitter and Facebook

Disclosure: I received the Fashion Flexy hair ties Free to test out. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Your experience may vary from mine. 

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing review,@theresmagicoutthere.blogspot.com! We are so thrilled & appreciate it. Great photos, too. What a great idea on tying off your braided pony w/ a FLEXY®! We <3 you & your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You know, I have these raggedy hair ties that I also wear around my wrist. However ,they don't nearly look as pretty as the ones you have reviewed here. What a great idea!

    Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!