There's Magic Out There: Over at gummy Lump today sharing about Mothers day!

April 25, 2013

Over at gummy Lump today sharing about Mothers day!


Today I am over at Gummy Lump sharing my Memories of my first Mothers day! My munchkin is 4 yrs old and every Mothers day is special but my first was extra special for me. Plus! I am sharing a super easy craft you can do with your kiddo that they can give you as a Mothers Day gift. Its a sweet bracelet and a jewelry box. Kid made gifts are always the best so I hope your kiddos have fun making you a special one!

Have you missed out my other crafts on Gummy Lump?  



Check them out here:

Make your own indoor Zoo (great for rainy day fun)
Make your own Pretend play Garden (great for Spring gardening and also a craft you can make using recyclables)
Make your own Puzzle Piece Keychain (great for sleepovers or kids party activity)

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting Theres Magic Out There. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as possible. It makes my day to see your comments and know someones reading my words. Thanks for visiting!